There are many good reasons why laminate flooring is a popular choice in today’s homes. Laminate is a manufactured product that simulates the look of hardwood, ceramic tile, natural stone and many other types of flooring.
In the past, laminate floors have been easy to spot, but today’s technology allows manufacturers to create realistic visuals and textures for an elegant and quality floor.
- patterns mimic wood, tile and natural stone
- good choice for the look without the maintenance or cost
- offers significant value
- range of colors and styles, including exotic
- durable for active lifestyles
- stain resistant, no wax or varnish
- less likely to fade in sunlight
- sold in Europe for 25+ years
- 10-20 times harder than laminate countertops
- floated rather than secured directly
- installed over a variety of sub-floors